Chateau Chantal – 18th Annual Harvest Fest – October 7, 2017
Share with us the excitement of Harvest! Brian’s cellar and still will be open to smell wines, stomp grapes, and tour. Our tasting room staff will serve wine tastes and take private label orders.
NEW! Wines by the glass and lunch items like bratwurst and charcuterie boards served from our dining room!
Activities for All, Open to Public:
1:00 pm: Mini Slurpin’ Seminar Learn the basics of wine tasting – slurping noises encouraged!
2:00 pm: Grape Stompin’ Put Lucille Ball to shame and get in line for your chance to crush grapes the old fashioned way: with your feet!
3:00pm: Distillation Seminar – join the winemakers as they show off their shiny copper pot still.
Discounts and Other Fun:
- Exclusive case discounts of 15% off a mixed case of wine
- Exclusive case discounts of 20% off a full case of any one wine
- Wines by the glass from our tasting room, East Bay Wine Terrace and West Wine Patio
- New vintage wines and products
- Wine Aroma Challenge & displays
- Register early for Wine and Cooking Seminars
- Private label wines (order before the holiday rush!)
Wine Tasting open to the public all day from 11am-7pm.
Must be over 21 to taste.
Chateau Chantal’s Eighteenth Annual Harvest Day!
October 7, 2017
12 noon – 4pm
Visit Chateau Chantal Website >>>>