Announcing new dates for this popular package! Come join us this May for our Ballroom Dancing event. This is the perfect event for the experienced fox trotter or those looking to learn some new steps. Dance the night away in both the Theatre and Terrace Room to The Grand Hotel Orchestra led by Dr. Alex Graham, Grand Hotel Music Director, featuring Mark Randisi and the Motor City Horns.
Dancers can experience a diverse range of ballroom dance styles, including the Fox-Trot, Cha-Cha, and Swing . Professional dance instructors, Jose and Irma Cayao, teach the beginner courses, and John and Judy Tomlian teach the intermediate/advanced courses. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to help refine your moves or learn something new.
There is no place better to enjoy the sophistication of Ballroom Dancing than Grand Hotel, where nightly dancing and dressing up for dinner has been a tradition for generations.
Arrive Sunday, May 16 • Depart Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Rates starting at $1,218.00 per couple; $1,068.00 single
- $149.00 per additional adult, per night
- Take advantage of our lowest rate this season and stay additional nights May 15 and/or May 18 for $329 per night, based on double occupancy. The additional nights include breakfast and dinner.
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All resort amenities
- Sunday evening Welcome Reception
- All entertainment and dance instruction
- Complimentary golf green fees on The Jewel (cart fee required – $30 per person, per 9 holes)
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This ballroom dance package is available online or by calling 1-800-334-7263.
More Events From Grand HotelAdditional Events From Grand Hotel >>>>