Each year, our Somewhere in Time Weekend is one of the most popular and special events during the Grand Hotel season. It’s the perfect time for movie lovers who want to know the cinematic secrets of the timeless romantic classic, and a chance to visit with many people who played a role in the movie.
This special weekend includes a screening of the film, discussions of the movie’s production process, and appearances by returning cast and crew. Guests are invited to make a cameo appearance in costume at the cocktail receptions, and costume promenade. Breakfast and dinner are also included daily.
Somewhere in Time
Filmed at Grand Hotel and on Mackinac Island in 1979, and released in 1980, Somewhere in Time stars Jane Seymour, Christopher Reeve, and Christopher Plummer.
- Learn more about Jane Seymour’s 2019 visit, highlighted on MLive.com.
Arrive Friday, October 29 • Depart Sunday, October 31, 2021
- Rates starting at $1,284.00 per couple; $1,134.00 single
- Take advantage of our lowest rate this season and stay the additional night of October 28 for $329 per night, based on double occupancy. The additional nights include breakfast and dinner.
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All resort amenities
- Friday and Saturday evening receptions
- A special showing of Somewhere in Time
- Appearance by returning cast and crew
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Video From 2007 Somewhere In Time Weekend… (via MLive.com)
Fans of the 1979 movie “Somewhere in Time” flock to Mackinac Island in Michigan on this special weekend in October. …
Somewhere In Time Filming Locations on Mackinac Island
More Events From Grand HotelAdditional Events From Grand Hotel >>>>