This is a fun/social event with a competitive spirit!! 3 person teams will compete to see who can tally up the most laps in a 6 hour period. This is a pot luck social so bring a dish to share!! A fun/friendly atmosphere. You may Skate or Classic ski any of the legs.
Information Below is from the 2017 Hanson Hills – 6 Hour Michigan Cup Team Relays
Check Back for Updates for 2018
$45 per team ($15 per person) – Be Sure to come up with a creative Team Name!!
Here is a quick run-down of the Rules:
6hour Team Relay Instructions
• Registration from 8:30am-9:30am (Lodge)
• $45 PER TEAM = $15 PER PERSON (team money must be paid all at once)
• Teams will consist of (3) members.
• Categories of teams will be; ALL MALE team, ALL FEMALE team, CO-ED team.
• Each member of team must complete at LEAST (1) Lap during the 6hr period.
• Only (1) Team Member on course at a time.
• Each TEAM will be provided with a Lanyard with a designated team number, Lanyard will be used as a Baton. Team member must have Lanyard with them to have laps scored. TEAMS MUST EXCHANGE NUMBER LANYARD WITHIN THE PRE DETERMINED EXCHANGE ZONE.
• Teams will be provided with a personal lap counting sheet, (this is for team’s use only, cannot be used for official results)
• Timing will begin at 10am.
• Teams have until 3:59pm to start the final lap.
• When skier is finished with his/her “turn/leg”. They must immediately and politely “SELF REPORT” number of laps that they have skied that “turn/leg” at the officials table. If you do not report, those laps will not be counted.
• Hourly Lap reports will be posted.
Register your Team: http://nebula.wsimg.com/b9889bd144d6fe7a1b634cc542f14b24?AccessKeyId=0B7430DA7F8D0E3FF713&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
Upcoming Events at Hanson Hills
No upcoming events