The Holiday Rail Jam is open to all skiers and snowboarders who want to “lay it on the line” and show us what you got. This is a judged event and top finishers will walk away with some great prizes like Boyne gift cards and swag from the event sponsor. The rail jam will be a fast moving competition with music, announcer and various divisions based on the number of entrants. Spectators are welcome so come on out and get ready for a great show.
Things to know:
- Registration 2 – 3:30pm in the West Civic Center Lobby at Boyne Mountain.
- Entry Fee is $5.00
- Rail Jam will begin at 4pm at a location to be determined
- Divisions are dependent upon who signs up, but rest assured there will be divisions for boys, girls, skiers and snowboarders
- Top finishers will receive BOYNE Gift Cards
- Swag give away from event sponsor
- All competitors must wear a helmet
If you have questions or would like more information please contact Dan Turcott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be 18 years or older to sign the event waiver or have a parent or guardian present at registration to sign the waiver
More News From Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands
Boyne Mountain On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Boyne Mountain Resort Page On Facebook.