Celebrate spring the “up-north” way, with all kinds of snow-filled fun! Fun-in-the-sun costumes are highly encouraged. Get ready for events and activities for the whole family can enjoy during Spring Carnival.
Please Note: All activities are weather permitting and subject to cancellation.
9:30 – 10:30AM: Cardboard Classic Registration
Please review the rules prior to creating your sled. Held slopeside on the Lodge Deck. Only two racers are allowed per sled. Helmets are required. Day-of-registration required 30-minutes before event start time (10:30am). All participants must be present at registration for a wristband.
10:30AM: Creative Sled Contest
Build a sled using only cardboard and duct tape. Sleds must be pre-registered to participate in the Cardboard Classic
11AM: Cardboard Classic Race
Held on the Cheers to Lou slope! View the rules prior to building your sled.
11AM – 1:30PM: Slush Cup Registration
Held on the Lodge Slopeside deck. Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Helmets are required. Rental gear is prohibited.
11am – 2pm
- Local Michigan Grilled Burger Plate – $12. Comes with homemade chips and baked beans!
- Ebel’s Jalapeno Cheddar Brat Plate – $9. Comes with homemade chips and baked beans!
A la Carte items are also available!
Noon – 4pm
- Slopeside DJ playing your favorite tunes at the Crystal Center patio!
- On-Slope Scavenger Hunt – Find the surfboards scattered around the mountain and bring one back to the Park at Water’s Edge for a prize!
- Candy Jar Challenge – Guess the amount of goodies in the jar at the DJ booth to win a prize! Winner will be announced at 3:45pm.
2PM: Slush Cup
Ski or ride through a giant pit of icy slush! Day of registration required at the Lodge Slopeside Tent at least 30-minutes prior to the start time. Helmets are required. Rental gear is prohibited. Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Held at the base of Thor.
2 – 5PM: Live Music in the Vista Lounge
3 – 5PM: Live Music in the Slopeside Tent
8 – 11PM: Live Music in the Vista Lounge
More News From Crystal Mountain
Crystal Mountain On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Crystal Mountain Page On Facebook.
More Events From Crystal MountainAdditional Events From Crystal Mountain >>>>