Arrive Friday, May 6 • Depart Sunday, May 8, 2022
For the fun and fancy of it, meet us on the dance floor for our annual Ballroom Dance Weekend. There’s no better place to enjoy the sophistication of ballroom dancing than Grand Hotel, where nightly dancing and dressing up for dinner has been a tradition for generations — and this is the perfect package to help refine your moves or learn some new steps!
- Grand Hotel accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Dancing to The Grand Hotel Orchestra Friday and Saturday night
- Dance lessons on Saturday morning and afternoon
- Saturday evening reception
- All entertainment and dance instruction
- Special discount on ferry tickets
Dancers can experience a diverse range of ballroom dance styles, including the waltz, rumba, and swing. Professional dance instructors, Jose and Irma Cayao, teach the beginner courses and John and Judy Tomlian teach the intermediate/advanced courses. Dance the night away to The Grand Hotel Orchestra led by Dr. Alex Graham, along with special guests Paul Keller and vocalist Sarah D’Angelo.
The Ballroom Dance Weekend package can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
Grand Hotel On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Grand Hotel Page On Facebook.
More Events From Grand HotelAdditional Events From Grand Hotel >>>>