Arrive Friday, May 13 • Depart Sunday, May 15, 2022
Raise a glass and join in the festivities at Grand Hotel’s 2nd annual Grand Distillers Weekend, where old-world meets new spirit! Enjoy a series of unique spirits from Michigan’s own Iron Fish Distillery, specialty hand-crafted cocktails, and a memorable tasting dinner created by our Executive Chef, plus additional curated amenities and events.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Welcome amenity upon check-in
- Friday evening Welcome Reception featuring a signature cocktail
- Saturday morning Grand Hotel History Lecture by Resident Historian, Bob Tagatz, discussing Grand Hotel through the Prohibition in Brighton Pavilion, Grand Hotel’s original casino
- Saturday afternoon bourbon tasting
- Saturday evening tasting dinner
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
Grand Distillers Weekend can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
About Iron Fish Distillery
We are excited to announce Iron Fish Distillery as our featured distiller at Grand Distillers Weekend. Founded in 2016 in Thompsonville, it is Michigan’s first farm distillery. They have perfected the soil-to-spirit process — from growing their own grain to milling, mashing, and fermenting all on the property — and finishing it with on-site barrel aging, using 1,000 barrels from all over the world.
Grand Hotel On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Grand Hotel Page On Facebook.
More Events From Grand HotelAdditional Events From Grand Hotel >>>>