Arrive Friday, May 6 • Depart Sunday, May 8, 2022
For the family of it, for the joy of it, have an unforgettable time with mom and take advantage of all the fine amenities at Grand Hotel during our Mother’s Day Weekend celebrations. From special receptions, daily activities, and nightly entertainment to a delectable Grand Luncheon Buffet and Champagne toast, it will be nothing at all like you’ve got at home!
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Saturday Grand Hotel history lecture by Bob Tagatz
- Saturday evening reception
- Sunday Mother’s Day Grand Luncheon Buffet with a Champagne Toast
- Nightly entertainment in the Terrace Room
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
During this very special weekend, unwind as you and your mom relax, while our staff handles all the details. Take a leisurely hike around Mackinac Island, then take in the beauty of the Straits of Mackinac from a rocking chair on the World’s Longest Porch. Send mom to rejuvenate at Astor’s Salon and Spa, enjoy the Afternoon Tea in the Parlor, or play a round of golf on The Jewel. Plus, on Saturday, May 7th, overnight guests will have a special opportunity to attend a history lecture by Bob Tagatz, Grand Hotel Historian.
This Mother’s Day hotel special package can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
More Events From Grand HotelAdditional Events From Grand Hotel >>>>