Come experience Legacy Five performing live at Grand Hotel! Enjoy the Gospel and Christian music of band members:
Lee Black – Tenor
Scott Fowler – Lead Singer
Bryan Walker – Baritone
Matt Fouch – Bass
Josh Townsend – Pianist
This October, we look forward to welcoming Legacy Five back to the Grand stage. When the Legendary Cathedral Quartet retired in December of 1999, Scott Fowler and Roger Bennett decided to continue the rich musical tradition of Southern Gospel Quartet singing. Legacy Five was organized and had their official debut in January 2000 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Since that day, they have made a major mark on the Southern Gospel Music world. Immediately audiences responded overwhelmingly to their four-part harmony and their ability to effectively communicate the message of Christ. Since the quartet’s formation, they have established and maintained a firm place at the top of Christian music.
The Legacy Five overnight package includes accommodations, dinner the night of arrival in the Main Dining room, breakfast Monday morning in the Main Dining Room, Sunday evening concert, and Monday morning worship. We are honored to have this group perform for our guests this fall.
Accompanying Legacy Five this fall are musical acts Endless Highway and Uriel Vega. Endless Highway is a family comprised of Jason and Vanessa Griggs and their two children, Jay and Allison. Endless Highway offers a blend of Southern Gospel, Bluegrass Gospel, Acapella, and Acoustic Music. Uriel Vega is a R&B jazz saxophonist who strives to create music with the sole purpose of inspiring and comforting the world.
- Rates starting at $235.00 per person, per night, based on double occupancy; $395.00 single, per room, per night
- $195.00 per additional person
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Legacy Five Concert Sunday evening in the Grand Hotel Theatre
- Monday morning Worship in the Grand Hotel Theatre
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum (limited dates in October)
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Tickets for non-hotel or non-Legacy Five package hotel guests will be sold for $45.00 per person.
More Events From Grand HotelAdditional Events From Grand Hotel >>>>