Cheers to a fun-filled St. Patrick’s weekend, with plenty of activities for everyone. Look for our on-hill leprechauns from 9am – 4pm for some luck of the Irish and a photo op!
Please Note: All activities are weather permitting and subject to cancellation.
9:30 – 10:30AM: Kayaks on the Snow Registration
Be the fastest one down our race course. Equipment provided, personal equipment is prohibited. All participants must have their own helmet and be at least 8 years old. Day-of registration is required 30-minutes prior to the event starting (11am). All participants must be present at registration for a wristband.
11AM: Kayaks on the Snow Race
Held on the Cheers to Lou slope.
11AM – 1:30PM: Slush Cup Registration
Held on the Lodge Slopeside Deck.
11am – 2pm
- Smoked BBQ Pulled Pork & Slaw Plate – $12. Comes with homemade chips and baked beans!
- Grilled Hot Dog Plate – $7. Comes with homemade chips and baked beans!
A la Carte items are also available!
Noon – 4pm
- Slopeside DJ playing your favorite hits at the Crystal Center patio!
- Look for our Leprechauns out skiing on the slopes!
- On-Slope Scavenger Hunt – Find the shamrocks scattered around the mountain and bring one to the Park at Water’s Edge to win a prize.
- Pot of Gold Challenge – Guess the amount of goodies in the jar at the DJ booth! Winner will be announced at 3:45pm.
2pm: Slush Cup
Ski or ride through a giant pit of icy slush. Day-of registration required at the Slopeside Tent at least 30-minutes prior to the start time. Helmets are required. Rental gear is prohibited. Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Held at the base of Thor.
More News From Crystal Mountain
Crystal Mountain On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Crystal Mountain Page On Facebook.
More Events From Crystal MountainAdditional Events From Crystal Mountain >>>>