Arrive Friday, August 18 • Depart Sunday, August 20, 2023
This summer, escape from same-old normal life and explore Michigan’s jewel, Mackinac Island. Experience the over 70 miles of natural and paved trails on one of our Grand Hotel bikes. Top off your weekend with a walk into our local history with complimentary admission to Fort Mackinac.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Island hiking and biking maps
- $40 credit to Grand Coffee & Provisions (credit is per room, per stay)
- Saturday Grand Hotel Garden and Greenhouse Tour
- Saturday Horse Culture of Mackinac Tour with Hotel Historian Bob Tagatz*
- Sunday morning hike to Arch Rock
- Complimentary Admission to Fort Mackinac
- Complimentary Admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
The Explore Mackinac weekend can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
This one-of-a-kind package is perfect for the avid explorer or anyone looking to embrace the beauty of Mackinac Island.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>
*Subject to Michigan 6% sales tax, 3% Mackinac Island assessment, and a $12.00 per person, per stay, baggage-handling charge. Regular children’s rates apply. Extra charges apply for additional adults over double occupancy rates. Dates are subject to availability. A 30-day cancellation policy applies.
Grand Hotel On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Grand Hotel Page On Facebook.
More Events From Grand HotelAdditional Events From Grand Hotel >>>>